segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2013

Etude House: Surprise Stick Concealer - #01 Light Beige - Review



Hiiiiiiiiii *-*

So let's start this review:



So, before this concealer I had the Lioele Perfect Jumbo Concealer (review that later) , almost finishing it so I decided to order another one b4 that happened, because as you may know, it takes a little while to arrive =S

I bought the Light Beige one, I usually buy the lightest color available, cause I kinda look like a vampire  haha =D 
I've seen many girls reviewing concealers, BBcreams and powders saying that even tough your skin is light, it is NOT as light as asians'...for me that's not true, so I still order the lightest one even though is from a asian brand!

Packaging:

Considering it is an Etude product, the packaging is simple, not THAT cute compared to everything else they sell =S But that's ok, still cute!
It comes in light beige and cute baby pink with some details you'll probably already expect from Etude!
It is wrapped in those plastics, forget about cute boxes this time =(




Texture:

I like the texture, I don't like those liquid concealers cause they feel cheap =S The only liquid concealer I like is Lancome Effacerne Concealer in porcelain...
This one feels creamy and adds a powdery look after you blend it in! I've never had troubled skin or anything like that,  I only use it under my eyes, so I can't say much about acne and stuff...I'll test it and update the review =D


I was going to  post some pics of my eye here, but I messed it up...I'll be posting it soon^^

  • The texture is good
  • Powdery pretty finish
  • Price (Bought it for $8 on ebay)
  • Good for covering dark circles and spots


  • Little disappointed with the packaging, but thats superficial =S



Overall review: 4.5/5

Only for being an Etude product, expected a little bit more of it in therms of packaging, sorry =S
Though the packaging is not THAT cute, it doesn't feel cheap at all, really good and it doesn't get stuck!
Anyway, the product is really good, I'd definately buy it again!

Hope you like it, feel free to comment =**



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário