segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2013

TonyMoly: Backstage Gel Eyeliner - #01 Black - Review






This eyeliner is usually part of my everyday make-up!
It was my first Gel Eyeliner and also my first TonyMoly product, must say I'm happy with it xD

The description at TonyMoly oficial site:


Gel eyeliner and a brush in one!! This gel eyeliner applies smoothly on the skin and does not smudge. A waterproof film formed on the skin increases the lasting of makeup. 




01 Black 



02 Brown 

03 Pearl Brown 

04 Pearl Navy 

05 Pearl Violet


                      Bought the black one, since is the one I like and use almost everyday!


   



It's been a while already, so it's not all new and cute like the other reviews usually are =S haha



Packaging:

I really like it! It's really simple, but chic!
Really convinient for the brush to be attached to the product, really easy to carry and you don't lose or forget the brush =D

Pigment and Aplication:


I just love it s2
It is very pigmented, really really black and it is just perfect!
It seems to attach to your skin so beautifuly and ... dark ;D

Anyway, this is how I apply it:





If you like thinner traces, I suppose you're gonna have some trouble!
The brush simply won't let you have a thin eyeliner trace, as I like it  a bit darker and thick, that was not a problem, it might be for someone else =(

Waterproof:

Had to test that, of course...It claims to be waterproof, so I'll show you some pictures now:







So, what do you think? XD
At first I must admit I was a little scared...I didn't want to be the one to tell you you've been tricked and that waterproof thing was a lie...
So I got like a drop of water and just rubbed it a little bit...nothing happened...
Just thinking that was a good sign, I kinda put my hand under the flowing water and tried to smudge it...just pressed really hard, and nothing...
I was kinda pissed off I never stopped to think about how it stays so long in your face...and I've been kinda crying a lot these days HAHA
Anyway..I got kinda mad at it, got a paper and just dried it with all my strenght...
The result of this madness and silly anger is in the last pic xD

My usual everyday makeup:




  • Pretty and smart packaging
  • Really pigmented
  • The brush is really soft
  • It glides perfectly 
  • Waterproof...really xD
  • Price (bought it for $6)

  • There's nothing I dislike about this product!


Overall rating: 5/5

Everything expected from this product is true!
I love the color and how it stays all day long without smudging..totally buying it again once I finish mine, also thinking bout buying other colors o/


Hope you like it *-*
If you want to ask me or suggest something, just leave a comment, I will answer as soon as possible^^
Thankssss guuuuuys =*** 
CYA~~~~~


P.S: Oh...I'll be posting reviews and tutorials to my youtube channel soon o/




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário