sexta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2013

EtudeHouse: Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips - PPK001 - Review

So, I've completely fallen for this collection:



I just looooooooooooved the EtudeHouse Princess Etoinette collection, everything is so cute it makes you feel like a real princess TT.TT
  • The collection includes: 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips (OK)
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Tear Eye Liner (OK)
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Princess Hair Brush (OK) 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Lovely Princess Mirror 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Lovely Perfume Candle Trio (OK)
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Bubble Bath Bar 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Brush Collection 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Rose Brush (OK) 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Princess Pouch 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Versailles Nails 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Crystal Loose Powder 
  • Etude House Princess Etoinette Heart Blusher (OK)

Already bought the items I marked with (OK)
Still waiting =( I'll review them as soon as they arrive o/
Until then let's start with the lipstick!!!

Arrived yesterday *-*


Today, I’m going to be looking at one of the Crystal Shine Lipsticks in shade PPK001


Couldn't resist as soon as I saw it, just lovely *-* The packaging is so freaking cute I wouldn't mind if the lipstick wasn't that beautiful =D

Gladly, it was!!!


The lipstick itself is described as a glossy pearl-based lipstick made with French Royal Jelly extract to create soft, moist lips. It comes in eight shades., the lipsticks lean towards peach, apricot and carnation pink. 

It feels really moisturising once it's on, and the color is really really cute...It's really shiny and after some minutes you can feel it get's kinda attached to your lips, really natural and stays on for hours, loved it *-*


I'm sorry I don't have a professional camera, so I can't show you how nice it gets on your lips =(
I'll arrange that soon!!!
I'm not a big fan of lipsticks and I think my boyfriend is thankful for that =D Just kidding, don't think he would mind..anyway, I usually put on lipgloss or something like that, so my mouth doesn't feel dry!





  • This lipstick is very mosturising and it feels soft and cute *-*
  • The packaging is really pretty!
  • The color is beautiful and natural!
  • It stays on for hours and it doesn't get all together, messy and sticky!



  • The Korean RRP is 13,000 won, which converts to about $12, bit more expensive than the other lipsticks, but totally worth it!



Overall rating: 5/5

There are 8 shades of this lipstick, definately will buy more, POR202 will be my next!

I'll just take that chance and buy the rest of the collection, so lovely *-*

Hope you like it, any questions or suggestions just let me know in a comment o/













Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário