quarta-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2013

Skin79: Diamond Collection All Day Sun Powder Review







Skin79 site says:

SHEER POWDER WITH ALL IN ONE PUFF. The fine powder adheres lightly to the skin to keep the skin feeling soft all day, while providing the easy and convenient blocking of both UV A and B rays.

I must admit I bought it at first only because of the packaging x.x
I couldn't resist, it's just all so pretty! And it was one of my first products, I was amazed, and I am a sucker for cute packaging xD


Packaging:







Comes in a little pink cute box, witch I don't have anymore, sorry guys!
I was sad my mom threw it away u.u

Anyway, the box is really cute!
As you can see, the packagin is just amazing *-*
I love it, it comes in a bright pink, and the holder looks like a diamond, pretty!!!
Really convinient too, I must say, easy to apply and it locks if you twist it.

Powder:



It is very silky and smooth, lightweight... so once you put in on it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything at all, I like it. Provides nice even coverage though. 
I usually don't wear any powder, talking bout my everyday make up, cause it normally feels  heavy =S But this one is great, light and smooth *-*
It really stays on your face for hours, never had to reapply it!
Bought it for like $18 on abay, but today you can buy it for $11 x.x
I`ll post pictures soon o/



  • SPF30 PA ++
  • Packaging
  • Texture
  • Durability
  • How it looks and feels once you apply it!
  • Price (you can find it for $11)


  • Love everything about it!



Overall rating: 5/5

Everything about this powder is better than expected...
From the packaging to the texture and coverage, it's just perfect!
I REALLY want to buy the EtudeHouse Princess Etoinette loose powder, so that's my priority now...But I will definately buy another one once I finish mine!






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário