domingo, 27 de janeiro de 2013

Tonymoly: Petite Bunny Gloss Bar #5 - Peach - Review




I only have the Peach one, so that's the one I will talk about^^
Really cute bunny faces on them. Every flavour of gloss has its own face and expression.Each one is supposed to have diferent effects , so I'll describe them...

  • Strawberry extract: prevent trouble, pore refine
  • Grape extract: potent anti oxidant, cell regenerating
  • Orange extract: abundant vit C, whitening and radiant skin
  • Peach extract: prevent dry skin, strengthen skin immunity
  • Apple extract: pectin fortifies pore 
  • Cherry extract: whitening and anti-aging



As for the new colors, I don't know what they're supposed to do =(
Anyway, as for the peach one, I can say it's really helpful!
Let's go to the pictures and I'll tell you more about it o/





As you can see, the packaging is really cute , the color is really nice and the scent is just perfect *-*
It IS , in fact, really moisturising and soft! It claims to strengthen skin immunity, I've only been using it for like 2 days, so I can't say whether it's true or not, but I feel my lips really soft!


I got it with my Skin79 HotPink BBcream for $15, so the price was good ;D


Here's how it looks like:





So, the color is really soft and natural, it has a glossy look that I like, and it feels nice!

The only way you can smell the scent is smelling the bar, I must say it smells really good, I don't know if I got used to it or something, cause if you take it out of your lips a bit with your finger you can smell it o.o

The gloss will fade after sometime, but the color will be there still, like a tint, still really cute.




  • Cute packaging 
  • Moisturasing 
  • Cheap 
  • Creamy, blends softly 
  • Feels natural


  • The color is not that pigmented as it looks, but still, I like it, some ppl may not =S 
  • Sometimes the stick doesn't go back down when you twist the bottom. I have to push it back in.



Overall rating: 4.5/5

I bought it with my Skin79 HotPink BBcream for $15, totally worth it.

You can buy it for $4.90 each, I'll probably buy other colors^^

Thank you for reading. I hope you like it!

If you have any suggetions and/or want me to review any other products, just let me know!

Feel free to comment o/


=*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário